I can hear his arteries clogging...

Gator Guy just IMed me saying:  "I ate the KFC Double Down today".  

I quickly Google this one. 












Bread...  Who needs bread???  MEAT.  Gator Guy wants Meat.  Bacon.  And lots of Cheese.

I sit here in shock.... in aw.... that my Mr. Healthy Fitness (who gets up to flip ginormous tires at the track and throws kegs in the backyard downed this sucker for lunch.)

And even better, he then says, "Its actually not that bad for you." 
But I guess, I can't complain.  I will take down a Cold Stone like a champ any day.  So if he wants to cheat on with this greasiness...more power to him.  Just will take a few more Kegs throws to work off that monster.

4 comments:

  1. There's a sick and twisted part of me that wants to give this a go....I mean, how can you go wrong with fried chicken and bacon?? haha

    Check my blog for something for you! :)

     
  2. That's a total heart attach waiting to happen BUT I'd probably take a bite or 20!!!

     
  3. BRONCOS JUST PICKED TEBOW... I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS THAT YOU WILL GET TO WATCH HIM PLAY UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

     
  4. I almost wrote this blog post the other day..only my hubbs hasn't eaten it yet..he's just anticipating it!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog & giving us an award!! I love your blog as well..only I'm a Gamecock fan. I hope we can still be e-friends..haha!

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...