My Top 5 Made for TV Christmas Movies:
1. Twelve Dates of Christmas
3. Desperately Seeking Santa
4. Twelve Men of Christmas
5. Santa Baby (1 AND 2)
Now that's a Bronco fan.
Thanks to my family and friends, I am blessed with these Must Have gifts for a 30 year old.
3. Yoga Mat - A new yoga mat makes yoga practice just that much better.
4. Super cute Orange Watch - Sorry Elle Woods, but Orange IS the new pink!
5. Super soft zip up - perfect to wear while running, to yoga, or just around.
6. Inspirational bracelet - from goodworksmakeadifference.com. Loving this!!!
7. Super cute cardigan. Perfect for the future teacher to wear!
10. Bronco Tickets - Ok, I'm the jerk that completely forgot to include my Bronco tickets on this post originally. So a BIG thank you to Dree and my Bestie for your very generous gift. You clearly know the way to my heart ;) But really, the game was the perfect way to conclude my bday week!!
2. Two more days at my current J-O-B. A woohooo!!!
My suggestion for next month...something else a little more up beat or else I will pick for everyone to read this:
2. Speaking of....obviously since I am quite the Tebow fan and soon to be his BFF, people often think of me when they read or see anything about him. The best part...I don't ever need to research or look out for hot "Tebow" items, because everyone sends them to me right away. Just yesterday, I was sent This Article by Sport Illustrated. Seriously, if you are a fan, you will love it. If you are a naysayer, just give it a try...it is another way to look at being a succesful quarterback. Interesting. And for more entertainment, I was sent these two videos. Both hilarious.
3. THREE more days at my current J-O-B. Three.
2. I should be doing homework or going to bed at this time. Instead, I am facebooking and blogging.
1. I am still on a high about the Bronco's win today against the Chargers. It reinforces that a close second to watching Jay Cutler fail is watching Philip Rivers do just the same. My soon-to-be-BFF-Tebow did a fantastic job (even when allowed to throw.) I have to give some MAJOR props to that O-Line for letting the T-mister have an eternity in the pocket. But either way, the win feels great and this season is looking up!!!
4. I did a sake bomb for my first time at my bestie's bday dinner. Any "shot" that involves chugging beer is a win in my book.
5. FIVE MORE DAYS at my current job. Yes. Five. (Stay tuned for the next chapter in my life).