However, I think the tweets and pictures say it all.
So now, let's take a look at some of the tweets & comments out there:
- Alfred Williams, Fmr Bronco, co-host on The Drive - "The game was just too big for Cutler. Just too Big."
- Maurice Jones-Drew, Jaguars RB - "All I'm saying is that he can finish the game on a hurt knee... I played the whole season on one...
- Ross Tucker, Frm Redskin, Brown, Patriot, etc. - "I've hurt my knee playing football 4 times. Never once did I then stand up on sidelines afterwards."
- Anthony Armstrong, Redskins WR - "Knee-gate in Chicago"
- Darnell Dockett, Cardinals DL - "If I'm on chicago team jay cutler has to wait till me and the team shower get dressed and leave before he comes in the locker room!"
- Maurice Jones-Drew, Jaguars RB - "Hey I think the urban meyer rule is effect right now...Whtn the going get tough...QUIT" (I love the fact this is a Cutler insult...however, I ignore that it also bashes my beloved Meyer.)
- Mark Schlereth, Frm Bronco, co-host The Drive and ESPN - "As a guy who had 20 knee surgeries you'd have to drag me out on a stretcher to Leave a championship game!"
- Matt Barnes, Lakers forward - "I can't believe Jay Cutler hasn't even TRYED (sic) to come back.. This is to go to the Super Bowl.. That's crazy"
- Roman Oben, former Giants and Bucs OT - "Jay Cutler must answer the critics about his toughness, or lack there of.."
- Kerry Rhodes, Cardinals safety - "Cmon cutler u have to come back. This is the NFC championship if u didn't know! ... Kerry Rhodes speaks."
- Derrick Brooks, former Buccaneers LB - "HEY there is no medicine for a guy with no guts and heart"
So thank you Cutler. You have made this week very entertaining.
PS - all pictures are courtesy of The Drive's facebook Fans...if you are not one already...Please join!!
5. I just watched the Tebow Special...again, while having the house to myself tonight. Thanks ESPN for replaying it JUST for ME.
So Now...When Mr. T gives that extra push, bubble in the bath, or just lets out a toot naturally, he yells out "Choo Choo Train!! Choo Choo Train" Pretty darn Funny I must say myself!
What fuels me?? Tebow. Yes sir. Check out the new commercial from FRS Healthy Energy here:
4. Greek - This is totally me trying to relive my college years. That's all. (Tally it up...14 at heart)
For the first time in Bronco's history, we end with a record of 4-12. YIKES. That's definitely a tough one to swallow. But I'm a glass half full kind of gal. So let's look at our positives.
1. This guy is outta here!!
|AP Photo Here|
3. We are FANtastic - Gator Guy and I attended one of the games we actually won, along with great friends.
4. Brandon Lloyd not only made it to the Pro Bowl but leads the NFL in receiving yards.
5. We get the #2 draft pick. Gator Guy says to go for Da'Quan Bowers.
7. There's always next year....GO BRONCOS