2. Night Time Diapers - So we got to the point that Mr. T was leaking through every night. Reminded us of the beginning days of endless laundry. So instead, we upped it with the special night time diapers...works like a charm.
3. Ball Popper Toy - Seriously, this toy is so much fun for everyone!!
6. Books, Books, Books - I want Mr. T. to just be Oh So Smart. Can never have enough books!
Mr. T. is now teaching yoga poses for anyone who is interested:
Downward Facing Dog:
And yes...we are aware that the two are very similar. But he assures his future clients that the moves will be perfected. I will keep everyone posted about future sessions, along with his hourly rate.
1. Exercise Saucer - I can't tell you enough how great this is. It not only keeps Mr. T's attention, but gives us a chance to do whatever the heck us Moms and Dads do to keep things moving smoothly. Oh you know...dishes, vacuum, cook, grill outside, turbo jam, and blog ;)
2. Lots of bibs - I remember after the baby shower thinking, what the heck are we going to do with 30 plus bibs??? Not only are they nice to have just about everywhere, but I can tell you that I have "bibs" on my shopping list for today. I know, 40 plus bibs are really crazy, but its about time some of those retire.
6. Baby Carrier - We opted not to go for the Baby Bjorn. Even though most rave about it. Frankly, we are cheap. And we figured the $30 carrier was just as good as the $80 one. Either way, I would say a carrier is a Must. Gives you a chance to hike, walk, and explore the world with the little one.
6. SLR Camera - Yes I know, I have mentioned this before in my Must Haves Months 0-3. But I can't tell you enough just how glad I am that we made the splurg. I do love my small and sleek point & shoot. But when it comes to photographing babies, the SLR is the way to go! And don't be too scared if you don't consider yourself the next Ansel Adams. Leaving it on auto still takes great pictures!!
How could you not love these pictures??
Can I just tell you how cute, creative, and adorable my niece (J-Rock) and her friends (The Mob) are.
So enjoy the video and please comment on just how cute and creative they are! She will love it ;)