Mother's Day = Spa Day

Today my card from Gator Guy said:

"Today, I'm remembering how you looked that very first time you held our newborn son so tenderly in your arms.  In that moment, I didn't think I could love you more...but I do."

Definite tears with that one.  It was then complete with a gift certificate for a day at the spa.  A DAY!!  Massage, facial, mani, pedi, and lunch.  I cannot wait and I will be booking that as soon as school is out for summer in two weeks!!!


Thanks Mr. T and Gator Guy.  I could not be happier than I am with you two boys in my life.

1 comments:

  1. Hello, dear blog readers! How about Mother's Day Spa specials? If it's interesting for you, feel free to visit Dyanna Spa beauty salon. This SPA salon is one of the bests in New york!

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...