So what are your staple movies when you are sick (or recovery from surgery)?? You know the chick flicks that you have seen a million times but they are just as soothing as your mom's chicken noodle soup and your hubby's foot rub? (Speaking of Gator Guy....Hope you are reading this one)
For me these definite DVDs always make the cut when I'm feeling a little under the weather.
1. Sweet Home Alabama - Who hasn't dreamed about picking out their engagement ring in Tiffany's after that chick flick hit the screen?? And a chance to choose between these two?? Very nice.
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - Can you really fall in L-O-V-E in ten short days?? Sure can if it Matthew McConaughey and his sexy southern accent and rock hard abs.
3. Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Yes, this is the pre Sex and the City days when all Sarah Jessica Parker wanted to do....is DANCE. I too sooooo wanted to be on Dance TV.
4. Friends - Nothing helps a sick stomach (or recovery throat) than Friends, because they will be there for you, right? I am currently going through season #10 which has one of my favorite episodes - "The One where Ross is Fine".
5. Can't Buy Me Love - I still have to watch this one because I can't seem to find the DVD (Again Gator Guy...a quick trip to Target would be awesome.) But just like Dance TV, I also wanted to be Cindy Mancini. I wanted it all: the white convertible rabbit, the feathered and slightly crimped hair, and even the suede outfit.
6. Coyote Ugly - Dancing on the bar, the Australian accent, and singing with Leann Rimes. Just doesn't get any better.
So...what are your Not Feeling So Good Staples???