McDreamy or McSteamy??

I recieved this ecard from my Dearest T this morning and it just made my day!!!  And I am more than Damn Ready to get my Damn surgery overwith!!! 

Tomorrow I will go in for Thyroid surgery (remove the left half).  And I am pretty damn nervous about it.  Not sure if its the fact that they are cutting at my freaking throat.  Or maybe because I am a Mom now and responsible for someone else other than ME.  Or perhaps I am just a wuss and need to just suck it up.  Either way, I will grately appreciate being knocked out and going off into a wonderful dream.

Just what shall I dream about????

That my surgeon is McDreamy??

McSteamy??? 

McYummy???


Or McHoly??? 
(haha, you all knew that one was coming, right!!?) 
Either way, I am ready to get this over with and enjoy some days in bed watching all my favorite Christmas movies.

3 comments:

  1. I'll take McYummy or McDreamy, thank you...Good luck with your surgery...You know it's routine for them, but not for you. :( Will you have to take thyroid meds now?

     
  2. Good luck with your surgery and can I have all of them ;)

     
  3. Decisions, decisions!! :)

    Hope everything went well with your surgery. xo

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...