- New Career. Leaving one career for another is scary. But I could not be more happy
- Full Time Gig - And in that new career...I successfully finished student teaching and SCORED a full time J-O-B at my Dream School.
- New House. We even moved during the first week of school in August. YIKES!!!
- Mr. T started Preschool. Whoa...my baby boy is all grown up and it still catches me off guard when he walks away sometimes.
- Gator Guy's Job excels. Seriously, I am proud of that man every day for who he has become. (PS...it is his birthday!!! Happy Birthday Bubby!!)
- New Car. It was the first time we have bought a brand new car. Seriously in love. My favorite part...having sweet speakers now to jam it out!!!
- Trip to CA. Took Mr. T to San Diego and Disneyland. I still day dream about how great that trip was.
- Completion of my first semester. I know I keep mentioning this first year of teaching, but everyone said it would be tough and holy crap were they right. However, I think of it like a good work out - it kicked my ass, but I loved every moment of it as it is my passion and something that will change me forever. :)
Thanks for being so great 2012 and for hanging in there during all the craziness!!!