Monday nights are BACK!!! YES. It is so hard to go back to work on a Monday after such fun weekends, and there is really only one thing that keeps me excited about the start of a new week.
Must See Monday Nights. Warning - this proves even more that I am a 14 year old at heart.
1. The Bachelor - Oh Yummy Brad. You may talk slow as hell and can't seem to make up your mind, but I am Oh-So-Excited to watch you on Happy Bachelor Mondays.
3. Pretty Little Liars - Mystery?? high school romance?? Cheesiness?? What more could I ask for! (Totally makes me 14 at heart)
4. Greek - This is totally me trying to relive my college years. That's all. (Tally it up...14 at heart)
5. Rules of Engagement - I know, you see David Spade and want to run the other direction. But don't let that fool you. This one really is funny. One of Gator Guy's favorites.
6. Gossip Girl - They are not blasting out the new episodes yet, but I have to say, if you haven't seen this one, it is definitely worth checking out. You will soon just love Blair and Serena's style and Chuck's squinty-constipated looks. And Heeeelllllooooo Chace Crawford!
How does my DVR even handle all of this madness?!?