1. Old Navy Tank Tops - These are a life saver for the wardrobe. I have one in practically every color and wear them every day. They are actually from the normal section. Normal....makes me feel so much better and less of a huge whale.
2. Sunscreen - I don't know about you, but I burn sooooo easily while pregnant. However, I am making the switch to lotion SPF because I am apparently an idiot when it comes to spraying. So far my zebra burns are not looking so great.
3. Orange Gatorade - This is my number one craving. I dream about orange Gatorade. I wake up thinking about orange Gatorade. I keep our fridge stalked of the good stuff. I just can't get enough. Luckily my students figured out that bringing me a bottle of orange gold was the quickest way to suck up to me!!
4. Slushi Machine - Quite the life saver for both a 4 year old and a pregnant mama during these hot summer days.
5. Mahjong - Yes, I am an 80 year old women at heart and love to play Mahjong. It let's me zone out on those nights (aka, 6 or 7pm in the evening) that I just can't get comfortable. Don't worry, I was totally addicted to this super awesome game in college too. I was really cool.
6. Bio Oil - I bought a small little bottle of this not knowing if I would like it. I freaking LOVE it. I put it on twice a day on the huge bump and lower back. I also put it on my zebra sun burns since I am an idiot with spray sunscreen. Works like a charm.
7. Body Butter - I am loving the smell of coconut. Non-pregnant, I can't stand lotions that are too fruity or flowery. But this one smells like a dream to me. I lather it on all over twice a day and I smell like a walking pina colada. Perhaps that is the appeal.
8. Wedge Pillow - My belly sits low and out. (Feel like that should be a rap song.) And it is a necessity that I wedge a pillow underneath at night. Right now the pillow count is to 5. Poor gator guy just knows to not even question my pillow madness.
9. Target - ummm....do I need to say anything more???
10. To Do Lists - I freaking forget everything. Seriously everything. So I have to make a to-do list each day. Yes, I will even put "Take a Shower" as it is one of those things that just doesn't get done very often in the summer.