1. Ritz Crackers - Mr. T. loves puttin on his Ritz...a definite must have at home, in the diaper bag, and at Grandmas.
2. Night Time Diapers - So we got to the point that Mr. T was leaking through every night. Reminded us of the beginning days of endless laundry. So instead, we upped it with the special night time diapers...works like a charm.
3. Ball Popper Toy - Seriously, this toy is so much fun for everyone!!
4. Long Sleeved White Onesies - I absolutely love having just plain white onesies. But during the winter, I wanted Mr. T. to still wear the short sleeved T's that he was quickly out growing. So throw them on top of a white onesies, and you've got yourself one stylin' little boy!
5. Refrigerator Toy - This one is absolutely great! Sings a little song once a match is made, and even when you make a "Horse-Pig"...That's Silly.
6. Books, Books, Books - I want Mr. T. to just be Oh So Smart. Can never have enough books!