1. Vicks Vapor Humidifier - Gator Guy picked this one up at Walmart yesterday and it is a life savor!! The humidifier works great and adds the vicks vapor in the air. Its pretty cheap too, so I definitely recommend this one.
2. Popsicles - Nothing soothes a sore throat better!
3. Big Boy Cups - Mr. T was not excited about drinking liquids, but once we let him drink from a big boy water bottle or cup...he was on track to hydration!
4. Children's Ibuprofen - Definitely a must have to keep that fever down!! Now I just wish they had cough drops or medicine for a two year old.
5. Pancakes - Ok, we tried everything. Jell-o, pudding, soup, smoothie....just about anything that we could think of to get Mr. T to eat. But then he finally asked for pancakes...so why the hell not!
6. Towel as a Pillow - When I was little, my mom would put a towel over my pillow and tell me that it would make me feel better. I am sure it was to help with all the drooling, snot, and possible vomit. Now a days, I use this tip even when suffering from the Irish Flu and thought Mr. T should give it a try.
7. Mickey Mouse Playhouse - When I am sick, I watch "Friends" and classic chick flicks like "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" and "Can't Buy Me Love". When Mr. T is sick....it's ALL about Mickey. All Mickey...ALL day long.