Mary, Madusa, and Britney

My favorite Halloween Costumes:

1.  Mary - There's Something About Mary Kat.  Talk about the easiest costume ever.  Just need a little hairspray and there we go.




















2.  Madusa
- I was kind of like Lindsey in Mean Girls.  Not really the sexy girl costume, but still a good one!   (And yes, those were my college roommates dressed as nerds.  We were quite the trio)

















3.  Madonna with Cone Boobs - I couldn't find a picture from this one.  I will say that was yet another crazy college night.  But it really did look something like this:
 









4.  Bald Britney - My all time favorite, Britney.  Remember when Britney went crazy and shaved her head...

















 Well, that was my costume and I loved it. 

































However...I think I also could have passed as Smeagol from Lord of the Rings.


9 comments:

  1. OMG - I was BALD BRITNEY for halloween as well! We had a group of 8 girls do the different stages of Britney Spears, and I was the bald one! LOVE IT!

     
  2. That is hilarious!! Would have be even better if we ran into each other that night!!

     
  3. OMG. Bald Britney is the best idea ever.

     
  4. You are so creative! Halloween costumes really give me a headache. I'm like Jim from the office....

     
  5. Bald Brittney -- my fav. Love it!

     
  6. HAHAHHA, you are too creative!

     
  7. Those are hysterical! You're so creative. You couldn't have been a better Britney!

     
  8. Thanks girls! I have definitely been slacking that last two years and will need to pick that creativity back up.

     
  9. Haha, my fav is also bald britney though I would have probably also enjoyed Madonna

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...