That's right folks...it is almost football season. And there are many reasons I am Oh-So-Excited for this one. I have of course always been a die hard bronco fan. I mean...I wore a Bronco garter at the wedding.
But now that the coming of our beloved Tebow has brought our two worlds together, I just couldn't be more excited.
So what I have done to prepare myself:
1. Purchased the cutest t-shirt ever....because I just really do Heart Tebow. You too can own the Tebow greatness by going to Title Town T's. Visit on Facebook too!
2. Preseason Madness - Gator Guy and I went to the first home preseason game this weekend at the beautiful Mile High Stadium and had a B-L-A-S-T.
3. Bronco's Training Camp - No, this isn't running sprints with the Donks or push-ups with Pretty Boy Quinn. This is watching the preseason practice along with 100s of other crazy Bronco Fans. So on a special Mama-Ty Day, I took little Mr. T to the Bronco's Training camp. It was quite the adventure in the 95 degree heat and where you have to be silent on the sidelines... but we had a great time. Tyson just can't get enough of his football....or in his words, "Pppppt-Ball"
4. Planned out regular season games - I think my BFF's thought I was crazy for emailing them in July about what Bronco games we should all go to. And so, I am now taking that stab again and excited to get a game on the calendar.
5. Bought myself this Bronco bracelet. And where did I get it you ask....Why at the local Conoco Gas Station. Go figure!
So now the question is...will I be that girl with the Bronco purse too? Hmmm....decisions, decisions.